Sunday, December 2

TOP TEN: Consumer Products

Because I work in the consumer products industry, this 'top ten' felt easy to make on a sunday night...

December 2: TOP TEN CONSUMER PRODUCTS I USE
(in order of "greatest impact to my life"):

1) Head & Shoulders Shampoo
>> It works for me and my issues. That is all I'm gonna say.
2) Olay Total Effects Facial Moisturizer
>> Aside from being a brand close to my heart, I really like the soft, bouncy feeling it leaves on my skin
3) Gatsby Styling Wax for the Hair
>> Even if it enhances the wavi-ness of my hair, at least it keeps it the way I made it in the morning
4) Joy dish washing Liquid
>> The 'top ten' things I cooked would never happen without this little kitchen helper
5) Gillette Fusion Shaver
>> Before this came, I always hated "shaving time" because it was so inefficient and slow.
6) Pepsi Max
>> Jake introduced me to this. He now regrets doing so (let's just say his Pepsi Max mysteriously disappears).
7) SuperGlue
>> I've saved more than a couple of products from an "early death" with this
8) Olive Oil (for cooking)
>> Some say it's healthier than normal cooking oil. So far, I haven't died yet.
9) Heinz Tomato Ketchup
>> It belongs to #9 because its hard to creat "impact" with a product I've been using since I was five years old
10) Bulgari Extreme Cologne
>> First cologne I actually repeated the use because I liked the smell

No comments: