Tuesday, December 4

TOP TEN: Things I'd save from my room if it were on fire

December 4: TOP TEN THINGS I'D SAVE FROM MY ROOM, IN A FIRE
(in no particular order, because there's this book I want to go back to...):

1) Macbook
2) ASLA single-pouch messenger bag
3) Palm PDA
4) Drawer full of personal letters/correspondence
5) Wallet (and its contents)
6) 300GB External Hard Drive
7) Adidas deep blue jacket
8) Digital Camera
9) iPod
10) Mobile phone


I guess I've always felt I can recreate most of my life, with the right tools and equipment. Pictures can be reprinted. Books bought again. Ikea furniture repurchased. But the tools that help me cope with life and keep connected with a world outside myself -- these I save first. Most of what is truly personal is compact enough to be in that cabinet drawer I mentioned in #4.

No comments: